I really enjoy reading your posts and learning about opening up to deep and fulfilling love. After heart shattering loss over the course of the last two years I am now in the process of putting myself back together again. It’s still pretty messy but I really want to learn to love myself and be the best version of myself, for me and for my soulmate who I know is out there waiting for me to be ready for forever.
Ask the Universe for it. Make your request. Send a picture of what you want to the Universe. The Universe will answer. See this thing as already yours. See How to Visualize. The more detailed your vision, the better. If you're wanting that Nintendo Wii, see yourself sitting down playing a game on it. See yourself feeling the controller, playing your favorite game(s), touching the console. If there's that person you have a crush on, see yourself walking with them, touching or caressing the person, or even kissing the person. You get the idea.
I stumbled on your page a couple weeks ago. I’ve been coping with post partum depression for the past few months. Although medication has absolutely helped take the edge off, ever since reading your words I’ve felt a consistent and steady rise in my feelings of happiness. The medication helped stabilize my depression, that’s true, but your words helped me tap into my joy. Joy I haven’t felt in years, possibly since I was a child myself.
“Although this book is for college athletes who won’t go pro, even pro athletes will find, at the end of their professional sports career (which often happens very quickly), that they can benefit from the practical tools and advice in this book. It is filled with insights and is an easy read. I highly recommend it."—Jim Thompson, Founder and CEO, Positive Coaching Alliance
It’s ironic how I’ve already been doing these steps without knowing i was doing it..well i met my soulmate we are going through our challeging times. at first it was me i stop talking to him for six months gave no explanation i was healing from an abusive marriage had so many insecurities i began healing became whole. I was at a party had no idea i would ever see or talk to him again because i changed my number yes i saw him there i went to say something he was gone I was trying to think how will i talk or see him again I found his number we started talking again we have a deep connection but since i’ve healed i notice he has some healing to do from past marriage he was in yes 10 yrs ago he has not let go of what happened. Anyway we had a brief discussion he is holding on why i stop talking to him said when he wanted relationship i didn’t I explained it wasn’t I didn’t want one i had just gotten out of an abusive marriage i was in for 12 years he was shocked said i should have told him now he’s saying he’s not ready for a relationship right now his career i transitioning he’s deciding if he’s going to retire after 25 yrs of serving in military relationship too much. I expressed i understand since that conversation we have seen each other twice in unexpected places to see each other. I’m sharing this because i know without a doubt he’s my soulmate & i’m his soulmate actually when we first met he told me I was the one. I’m trust & believe in this love journey!! Thank you so much this is confirmation for me!!! Much love for you Gabriel
Similarly to the above point, mental health can really impact your physical health and wellbeing. Therefore, you should decrease any levels of stress as soon as you can. In addition, The Law Of Attraction focuses on this idea of self-confidence and faith in the universe. You need to let go off all feelings of doubt in yourself in order to utilize The Law Of Attraction effectively.
Another issue that really causes resistance in the realm of relationships is finding love is so incredibly important to us. We are really attached to this manifestation; we are terrified of being alone, and it never happening. It is hard to just sit back and relax, knowing the Universe has got this. We are constantly noticing our single status, and lamenting it.
Multi-sensory visualization. Take your creative visualization further and begin to spend longer daily sessions imagining every aspect of being with your soulmate. The stronger this mental image, the stronger the pull you will exert on them. Think not only about how they will look but also how they will sound, smell and feel. You might also try picturing significant moments in your life. For example, visualize events like sharing a bed for the first time, getting married or having children.
2) Open to the mystery of life. You have no idea when or where that special person could walk into your life. He or she could be someone you already know or met in the past. They could be someone you’ll be meeting on your next business trip or vacation. They could also be your next date’s brother or sister! Your next Facebook friend or Twitter follower. They could be someone you’ll be meeting at a coffee shop or at the train station while you wait for the next train. The key here is to surrender all pre-conceived ideas and drop all your expectations of how, and with whom it is to happen and continue to focus on ‘what’ you want by being fully available and present in each and every moment. Don’t worry about the how! Say ‘Yes’ to your soulmate, and open to the mystery of life!
Instead I have been able to approach life in a different way. Learning to be thankful for the things I keep om receiving everyday, such as: The love of my kids, my friends, the overall experience in my journey and of course I have been throught bad ones and good ones. But all of those experience are an invaluable treasure to me. So dont assume everyone wants to attract the things you mentioned before.
Stop looking at the horizons in front of you and feeling overwhelmed. Look at the horizon behind you. It’s just as far and infinite. Think about how far you’ve travelled already. And, allow yourself a small tear of pride. Give yourself a pat on the back for the efforts you’ve made, the roads you’ve travelled. The universe thanks you for being part of this amazing story we’re all creating together.
And this shows you are on the right path, but all too often we twist it. We lament those people that share the same interests as us, or with whom we had those great conversations, didn’t ask for our number. We feel bummed when that date we thought would be so great, turned out to be not the best match. We think we are still not getting what we want, or there is still something ‘wrong’ with us.
2) The Second List: Deal Breakers. It’s now time get clear about what I call the ‘Deal Breakers’. These are the ‘red lights’ that you want to watch out for when you start meeting people. This is a smaller list where you identify at least three qualities that if this person were to exhibit, you would not engage in a relationship with them. In other words, the deal would be off.
I’m glad you’re enjoying my book on using the law of attraction for a specific person, G! There are a couple of possibilities for why he didn’t come. 1) You had resistance. For example, you may have had some fears or doubts about what would happen once he got there. 2) You tried to control the outcome. When you bought the ticket, you decided how things were going to happen. Rather than letting the Universe determine how he would come to you, you decided how he would come.
1) Continue to send out a Soul Call and hold your intention to welcome your Soulmate into your heart. Connect with your Soulmate at the inner level by visualizing and feeling him/her as if he or she is already in your life. You can do this by buying them a card, or setting a place for them at your dinner table. You can also buy a soulmate ring, as a symbol of you holding a special place in your heart for your One. You may also want to listen to my ‘Soul Call’ guided meditation, especially when you’re feeling disconnected or negative about your love life.
3) No Action: The only way to manifest your thoughts into things is to believe and live as if you’ve already accomplished your goal. LOA guru Esther Hicks said, “You did not come into this environment to create through action.” Action shows the Universe that you know you don’t have it and that you doubt its ability to manifest it for you. While it is obvious to most that action is a necessary component of goal achievement, it is completely inconsistent with a belief in a LOA.
Your soul is created for a connection to twin and God and is very powerful and brings you directly toward God because the soul receives Divine Love flowing inside and is the same way God loves you. God created you in the same image of him and twin also. You cant stop loving twin, there is no limit no matter how separated you are, they are with you energetically for they are part of the Divine in you. They know you love them. Love them for who they are and allow the divine powers to teach them what love is. He teaches the twins to live in truth and dont hide from each other and no shame or guilt and be vulnerable. Soul love opens doors at the soul level to obey and listen to the lesson you need to learn. You were made for ea other to unite in Soul Love and have same Divine love vibration. Your soul vibration and love in soul is the only one which has to be taken by twin, nobody else can take or match. God gives vibration and creates you and from that vibration created another one made in your image and likeness for each other. Eve was given to Adam as his twin flame as a helpmate. A pure Divine Love inside given from God to love unconditionally. Powerful Divine Love inside will open the door to unite to twin. You could be having dreams about them and show you everything in order for you to awaken and to open your soul to the precious gift given to you to find perfect Divine Soul Love as you live by the truth. When things are in place door opens. Powerful love inside will not die. A deep love inside of soul of who you are as Divine Beings for you are both ONE soul connected to God. So Be It. As it was in the Beginning, So Is It Now In the End. Return as One Sacred Flame to Source of Where YOU Came From in Light and Love shining radiance from Your Eyes. lol and hugs to all. Love and Light, Uriel
And they'll try to use the "LoA" as a way to get more 'things' which really just satisfies ones ego and comes from a place of lack. They use it as a tool, as a means to an end. But it's not a tool, it's more of a "this is how it works" and being consciously aware of how it works can be pretty powerful, just not *necessarily* in the way many would think (red lamborghinis and such).
Last year, my relationship ended suddenly. In hindsight, I had fears about abandonment and deservability, and I now see that these were limiting beliefs that colored my reality. Over the past year, I have worked on healing myself from the inside out and am incredibly proud of how I have grown. There has been no drama, just a quiet respect that if he felt that he needed space to grow and evolve, I loved him enough to let him go. While contact has been minimal, I still wake up each day with a smile and a heart filled with love and promise. He is with me even though we are apart; and I have hope beyond my current reality that our paths will cross again, and comfort and peace in that certainty.
14) Anecdotal Evidence: Evidence that the LOA is an effective way of attaining goals is anecdotal, non-scientific and self-reported. This fact does not prove it doesn’t exist. But closely scrutinize whether you want to invest time, money and energy into something that is ineffective and potentially harmful. People are much more likely to publish successes than failures. We also practice apophenia (the belief that there is meaning behind random data) when we focus on coincidences without regard to the much greater number of times that we do not experience coincidences. How many times did you think of that person and they didn’t call you? Of the two thousand people I thought of today, only two actually called. That’s not a great percentage – 0.1%. But if I think of it in terms of the people that called we get a different story. I thought of Bert and he called me – that’s 100%!
I know the LOA says when you want to manifest a specific person you have to be willing to lose them – you have to let go and be ok with not being with them in order to manifest the relationship you want. It also says that you should visualize the relationship you want with this person as if you already have it. How can one do both? How can I imagine being in a relationship with this person but let them go and be ok with not the being with them at the same time?
So who is your Soulmate? What does he or she look like? What are their qualities? What is it that makes them unique and attractive to you? For many of us, this journey towards our Soulmate begins by first experiencing what we do not want. Funny how life works, isn’t it? If you have been, or currently find yourself, in a relationship where you find that things are not flowing, it feels like it’s too much work, you argue and fight a lot, you don’t feel like you are compatible or complement each other, the passion is long gone, you constantly feel anxious about the relationship and you’re struggling to be happy, instead of feeling stronger, supported and inspired you feel weakened, or the person is in another relationship and not available to you, chances are that you’re not with your soulmate.
Affirm your belief in your soulmate. While you’ve already worked hard to combat limiting beliefs and create a clear image of the person you want to be with, you make it easier for the Universe to send that person your way if you constantly stay connected to your belief that they exist. Try daily affirmations (written or spoken) like “I am looking for love, and my soulmate is on their way to me”. Plus, “Nothing will stop me from receiving the love of my soulmate.”
Emmet Fox wrote about metaphysics and the power of prayer in essays and books. His teachings are founded in Christianity and bible stories. He cites Jesus Christ as being the greatest teacher of metaphysics who ever lived and explains that thoughts are our most important emanation, more important than what we say or what we do. In the books Power Through Constructive Thinking and Find and Use your Inner Power Fox speaks about "building the mental equivalent of what you want and to expunge those that you don't".
Many people talk about success. They say they want to be successful at something. But, when prodded, they don’t provide specifics because they haven’t really created those specifics in their minds. Sure, they might want to earn more money, drive a nicer car, get a better job, or travel to some far-off destination, but they haven’t set specific and measurable goals that are written down on paper.