I want to attract my boyfriend using the LOA to marry me. I and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship since last three years. He has proposed his love to me three times but he never agrees for marriage due to his family issues. But I love him a lot and want to marry him only. Can I make him change his mind into marrying me. Please help me !!!!
Hi Geoff! Thank you for your reply. I do understand the chapter is about getting an ex back. However, what I meant to ask is whether the same rule applies if the person you want to manifest a relationship with is someone you haven’t previously dated. You see I talk to him everyday and he often tends to talk about the girl he is with or unknowingly tells me how I mean a lot to him but only as a friend. And every time that happens I just can’t stop negative thoughts of fear and doubt cropping up in my mind, thus making it difficult for me to let go. So I want to know if I should maintain some distance, perhaps talk less often. The only issue here is that there isn’t really any problem between us. He knows I love him and we kind of sorted it out a couple of months back and have continued to be best friends. I don’t quite have a reason to suddenly cut down on talking to him and I am sure if I do that he would want to know why.
I originally came across this list when I was staring at some papers on a refrigerator owned by someone who was very successful – both personally and financially. My family and I had just spent the night as a guest in a great house in the suburbs of Boston. We were living life large as we played pool in the rec room, drank wine from the wine cellar, and enjoyed a dip in the hot tub. The problem was, neither of the couples in the house owned the property or the life we were pretending to have. You see, my friends were house sitting for the original owner and they had invited us to stay for the weekend.
Imagine for a moment that it’s a beautiful winter morning and there’s fresh, pristine snow on the ground. You walk up to a hill with your sled, and slide down and take your first trip down to the bottom of the hill. This first time, your course was pretty random, right? Then, you walk back up to the top of the hill once more and you sled down again. Okay, the odds are that you’re going to hit at least some of the grooves you created the first time that you went down.
Show gratitude. Write down all the things the Universe has given you. Be thankful for what you already have and be thankful for all the things the Universe has given you. The Universe has done a lot of things for us. Paying the Universe back with some gratitude will motivate the Universe to do even more things and will draw more things into your life. If you were once bullied and that person stopped, that's one thing to be thankful for. If the person you're crushing on likes you back, or doesn't but they didn't send their lover out to hurt you, that's another thing to thank the Universe for. You should also thank the Universe for this process too. Showing gratitude will turbo boost the Universe to manifest your request faster.
When you understand the law of attraction works by delivering you experiences that you are a match to now energetically, you come to realize the importance of feeling good now, and not putting all your focus on the undesirable bits of "what is." This doesn't mean pretending to be okay with things you don't like, but actually adopting a different perspective, and actually feeling better.
Thank you for responding, but how do I find out where and when I went wrong? The person that I have been on and off with for ten years, how do I get that back on track with him without the resentment and just have a good family life. I will only allow myself to go but so far because my children comes first and that is partly his problem it’s like he wants me to love him but hate my kids or just want them to go away. Do I apply the LOA or do I let go and focus on my blessings which are my children and many other things?
Start by paying attention to what you focus on. Do you pay attention to what's going right, or what's going wrong? When you're working on manifesting your dreams, obstacles and challenges will arise, but when you focus on what's right, you become an incredible problem-solver, which builds confidence and quickly raises your energetic vibration. You will move through obstacles quicker.
It is a journey of ‘working on yourself’ so that you can arrive at a place of deeper intimacy as you open your heart, and share your unique gifts with your One. It is, in essence, a journey of transformation and growth where you become One – in consciousness – with the Love that you want to attract. Along this journey, you will find a new loving relationship with the person that you are becoming.
The law of attraction for relationships tends to manifest itself through the kind of positive and negative mindset building activities we engage in on a daily basis. The activities that you do as a person who loves himself will draw more people into your life. This will happen through the constant positive thoughts that will go through your mind. Good memories and thoughts tend to make you happier as a person and anybody near you can actually notice it. They will immediately get interested in you. The other person will want to know what actually makes you the kind of person you are, what make you happy. This will slowly build up into a special connection with that person especially if you share the same interests in life.
I’m glad my book on using the Law of Attraction for love of a specific person worked for you! You should follow the same steps you followed the first time. It’s okay if you think about him, but you should focus on making yourself happy. Instead of thinking of the feeling of “feeling in love”, think of the emotion of “feeling loved.” That’s what you’re ultimately looking for in your relationship.
Affirm your belief in your soulmate. While you’ve already worked hard to combat limiting beliefs and create a clear image of the person you want to be with, you make it easier for the Universe to send that person your way if you constantly stay connected to your belief that they exist. Try daily affirmations (written or spoken) like “I am looking for love, and my soulmate is on their way to me”. Plus, “Nothing will stop me from receiving the love of my soulmate.”
Plainly, there are a number of factors that influence someone’s future success, starting with choosing the right parents in the right country. The children of affluent, educated parents are more likely themselves to be well-educated and ultimately employed successfully in good jobs. I take this to be an outgrowth of plain good luck. And good luck enters into people’s lives over and over again in many ways. Most truly distinguished individuals acknowledge the influence of luck in their lives.
Okay, coming from me, those words might not have the same impact. But, what if I told you that this information comes directly from two of the best salespeople on the planet? As a student of self-improvement, I've followed many of the world's most sought-after purveyors of success. Anthony Robbins, for one. He's definitely my hero. But, so is Zig Ziglar.
Hi Gabs, i have a long story but i’l cut it. After i said a prayer, talking to the Universe to send me a lady that i will get married to, i met a lady on facebook. She is a Gemini and i’m a Saggitarus. She became so deep in love with me and i culd sense it. But when she understood she was 2years older than me, her love began to undulate. She kept saying that i’m young and once she has a baby or two, she will look like my aunt cos of her size. Prior to our relationship, she has been in several relationshps with men, now she has a perspective bout men not been faithful. I assured her i was different and even if she has a child before that wont matter to me. But she seems to be falling apart. What do i need to do, to convince her of my love and my faithfulness and ensuring her loyalty? I love her and distance is not a barrier in my relationshp with her. Ur article is superb, it has updated my horizon. U can email me ur answers. email@example.com. Thanks.
I’ve been dating my boyfriend for almost a year now and we live together. In the beginning of October things were bad, he forced me to move out thinking it would help things, which surprisingly it did. I thought this would only make things worse, I was constantly worried he would cheat on me, go behind my back, and betray me; like he has before. We were still together, just not living together. A week later after we spent some time talking and working through things, I moved back in. Ever since then over the few weeks things have been great, he’s treated me amazing, however I still have a fear of, “what if he is treating me like this but is potentially going behind my back?” A few days ago he had a missed call from a number with a area code of where his ex lives, I do not know if it was her, a telemarketer, or just a random wrong number. But it is has worried me over the past few days. I also worry when I’m at work and he’s at home, what he’s doing. I try so hard to imagine us happy and trying to believe in everything he says to me is true and sincere. I just have major trust issues. I care for him an immense amount and would do anything for him, I love him very much. However, I do believe that I would be okay with out him.. eventually in time. I do not want this to happen, but you said you have to imagine yourself being able to let go of that person. He is for sure the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, and I never want to lose him. What I am confused about is, if I am using the Law of Attraction to attract him more into my life, what if he is using the Law of Attraction to attract a different person in his life, such as his ex, instead of me. Which situation with manifest? He is not the type of person to ever think about these, he doesn’t even know what the Law of Attraction is, but I believe he could subconsciously be doing this and not even knowing it. Again, I think way too in depth about things and sometimes just make it worse for myself.
Jump up ^ Oral Roberts (1969) . If You Need Healing, Do These Things (4th ed.). Whitefish, MT, USA: Kessinger Publishing. Sections: A personal word; God's abundance of life. ISBN 0548384908, ISBN 978-0-548-38490-9. ...minister to the peoples of the world with the goal of seeing them made whole in mind, body and soul. ... God seeks to give men life – more abundant life – life in its abounding fullness of joy and strength. He is life itself and He seeks to share it with us.
13) Placebo Effect: Placebos are inactive, ineffective substances to which a positive effect has been attributed. The greater your expectations and beliefs that something will be effective, the greater chance it has of creating a positive response. The mind is a powerful tool. We can increase or decrease our heart rate and blood pressure through visualization. A few individuals using a LOA have a firm belief that it will work and so it does. People tend to have more success with the LOA for smaller items for which they did not make a vision board; finding money on the street, getting a check in the mail, hearing from a long lost friend, etc. Is a belief in a law of attraction any better than rubbing a rabbit’s foot, tossing a coin in the fountain, or pulling apart a wishbone? Test it yourself, the answer is no!
6) No Challenges: Challenges are considered negative thoughts and are to be avoided. Besides, if you’ve theoretically already achieved your goal, there could not be any challenges. As Esther Hicks, has stated, “Once you have recognized that thinking of what you do not want only attracts more of what you do not want into your experience, controlling your thoughts will not be a difficult thing…” There are many goal-achieving benefits to acknowledging and planning for challenges that may arise. Unfortunately, a belief in a law of attraction does not allow for you to accomplish this.
Think about the strengths and energies that make you unique. When you were a child you thought to yourself “Wow, I am ME. Nobody else is me or can feel the feelings I feel. They’re mine alone. This energy is uniquely my energy.” Then, of course, the world trained you out of this way of seeing things. You wanted to be the same as everyone else (or at least, they wanted you to be the same). Breaking free and removing failure from your vocabulary allows you to follow your bliss with ease.
7) No Compassion: Don’t get involved with anything negative like charity or helping the needy. This will attract more negativity and poverty. Wallace Wattles, a LOA founder wrote, “Do not talk about poverty; do not investigate it, or concern yourself with it. Do not spend your time in charitable work, or charity movements, all charity only tends to perpetuate the wretchedness it aims to eradicate.” and “Give your attention wholly to riches; ignore poverty.” Rhonda Byrne in The Secret takes this a step further, “If you see people who are overweight, do not observe them…If you think or talk about diseases, you will become sick. What you think or surround yourself with – good or bad, is what you will bring upon yourself.” If you believe in a LOA avoid any of the “helping or health” professions such as physician, nurse, hospital worker, clergy, psychologist, police officer, paramedic, etc. Avoid professions in which you deal with poor people such as accountant, mortgage broker, banker, lawyer, etc. While research shows that charitable work, empathy and volunteering is beneficial to both the giver and receiver, avoid these things if you believe in a LOA.
In my youth I was a miserable student and rarely did my homework. My fourth grade teacher once pulled me aside and let me have it. She said, “Talking to you is like talking down the drain; you don’t hear anything. You think you are going to make it through the rest of your life because you are charming. You think you don’t have to do all the work — but you do.” I remember looking up at her after this tirade and saying, “You think I’m charming?”
You are one of a kind and you have a unique spiritual fingerprint. A unique abundance DNA. The universe just wants you to recognize and own your uniqueness. Then you can have anything you want because you’ll stop doing things the way you think you should. You’ll know without blinking that you’re the best in the world at being you. And that’s more than enough to attract an extraordinary and abundant life for you and for those you love.
Focus as often as you can on what you do want rather than on what you don't want. For example, if you are angry or upset about a war/conflict that has been going on, do your best to be 'pro-peace' rather than 'anti-war' - focus on the peace, and the kinds of solutions that you would like to see, instead of whatever it is that you do not like about the situation.
If you’re practicing the technique on something bigger, this exercise may be tricky, but use your imagination. If you’re trying to lose weight, go out and buy an outfit that fits the size you’re aiming for. If you want a new car, go to a dealership and shop around. If you’re aiming for something as big as complete financial freedom, start planning what you’re going to do with all that free time and money.
11) Blame the Victim: The only reason that anything bad could ever happen to you is because you were thinking bad thoughts. If someone rear-ends you in a car – 100% your fault. If you get breast cancer – 100% your fault (not genetics). If you get raped or abused – 100% your fault. Children getting killed by terrorists, sick babies in the intensive care unit, victims of floods, hurricanes, natural disasters, the Holocaust – yes, their fault. We all know deep inside that this is ridiculous to even suggest. However, it is a basic, fundamental premise of the LOA. You NEVER attract something you are not thinking about. When anything bad happens to anyone, they are to blame. Don’t feel sorry for anyone who has cancer or a disease or starving children in poverty, they brought it on themselves. What causes obesity? Slow metabolism? No, fat thoughts. From LOA experts, “Disease cannot live in a body that’s in a healthy emotional state.” (Bob Proctor). “You cannot catch anything unless you think you can, and thinking you can is inviting it to you with your thought.” (From The Secret). “Good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results; bad thoughts and actions can never produce good results. Suffering is always the effect of wrong thought in some direction.” (James Allen). “If man will think only thoughts of perfect health, he can cause within himself the functioning of perfect health…” (Wallace Wattles). “Every individual creates every aspect of their experiences – we are in complete control of our health throughout our entire lives. There are no accidents.” (Esther Hicks).
There was an inherent truth on this knowledge, unfortunately not everyone who claims to know or understand this truth really does. An based on your original post you investigated in the wrong places. These sources you mentioned were just means to get this current going but they are not definitely the absolute source of truth. Investigate a bit further and try to understand when you find it with an open mind.
If the name Zig Ziglar doesn't ring a bell, then you might have been hiding under a rock for the past few decades. He's touched the lives of over 250 million people around the planet. Sold millions of books. And most certainly created thousands of millionaires. Now, while Ziglar might no longer be among the living, his words most certainly live on.
Can you attract a man that kept saying to you he wasn’t attracted to you? Even tho he would come over and ask if he could come over every weekend and asked why i didn’t call him. His mother was very over involved and was texting him when we were together, i believe she was in his ear all the time about me because i was older. nothing ever happened, no kissing or anything i never did anything either because he kept saying he had no feelings for. He would text me really early every morning telling me how awesome i was but just kept saying he had no feelings for me and wasn’t attracted to me. Why would someone text you the first minute they get up and send 50 text a day and be vulnerable to you if they had no feelings? He sent love songs then ask if mine were about him. again all this time saying he had feelings for me. My primary thoughts everyday were “he won’t think I’m good enough for him’ ‘I’m not pretty enough’ etc etc. I can see where i went wrong with the thoughts and feelings i kept giving out. My question is if someone says that are not attracted to you but they do things that would indicate otherwise, can you attract them into your life with the LOA? Thanks. Marie.
The financial newspaper Investors Business Daily (IBD) asked these same questions a few years ago and started a multi-year search for the answer. They studied industry leaders, investors and entrepreneurs to understand the traits they all had in common that contributed to their success. Reproduced here is their list of 10 Secrets to Success along with my commentary on each no-so-secret, ‘secret’.
9) Finally, learn to fall in love with yourself fully. The more you learn to fully love and accept yourself, the more you’ll learn to recognize other peoples’ love, too. Begin by loving yourself and accepting yourself just the way you are, with all your quirks and idiosyncrasies (and we all have them). Work on accepting your weaknesses, your strengths, your limitations, your guilt and insecurities as part of your make-up.
Don’t wait for science to catch up several hundred years from now. Use the power of love, attraction and transformation NOW. Just because you can’t see angels and wise mentors in front of you right now, doesn’t mean you can’t imagine them as true and reap the benefits. You have the same opportunity as anyone else to make this quantum imagination jump.
14. Solve your own problems. You’ll find that by coming up with your own solutions, you’ll develop a competitive edge. Masura Ibuka, the co-founder of SONY, said it best: “You never succeed in technology, business, or anything by following the others.” There’s also an old Asian saying that I remind myself of frequently. It goes like this: “A wise man keeps his own counsel.”