3. Love without fear of getting hurt. The scariest thing about love is opening yourself up to it. When you open yourself, there's a chance you might get hurt. If you're afraid of getting hurt, you might unconsciously be preventing someone from getting as close to you as you want. Be willing to take the risk and fully open yourself to love. You will manifest the love you want.
Throw emotion and energy into everything you do. Even negative emotions can be transmuted into positive. Did you ever see someone red in the face with anger suddenly see the humor in a situation and burst into laughter? It can be one of the most beautiful things to witness. Do everything you do with emotion and the universe will love you for it. The law of attraction brings a tidal wave of energy that flows through emotion.
Thank you so much for your book. I have read it and used the techniques which have worked so far. I have a few questions…my ex and I broke up back in April. We were in a long distance relationship for about 6-7 months. Really close, basically my best friend. The distance was too hard and she couldn’t do it anymore. We still talked every now and then, flirting and reminiscing and catching up. But here recently she told me she has a boyfriend now. Then about a month later she asks me to go to a concert with her and that I can stay with her at her house, which was something I manifested but she still has a boyfriend. I’ve followed the steps of giving her the cold shoulder and making her miss me but how can I do that when she has a boyfriend? My next next question has to do with thinking. I read my scripted visualization and look at my vision board twice a day. It’s really uplifting. I send out heart energy which has worked because the other day she texted me a picture of a few things I’ve given her and that she could never throw them away. My question is, can thinking about her and all the good times we had and thinking about our future together, can that delay results and should I just stick to doing the scripted visualizations and sending heart energy? Thank you so much!
4) Shine your unique light. Be willing to, more than ever, be yourself with every person that you meet, and in every situation – no matter how casual the encounter might seem. As Andy Warhol used to say, “Be yourself because everyone else is already taken.” The more you are yourself, the faster your soulmate will recognize you. Remember: they are also looking for someone unique just like you, so when you stop being your true self, you’re also stopping them from recognizing you!
9) Finally, learn to fall in love with yourself fully. The more you learn to fully love and accept yourself, the more you’ll learn to recognize other peoples’ love, too. Begin by loving yourself and accepting yourself just the way you are, with all your quirks and idiosyncrasies (and we all have them). Work on accepting your weaknesses, your strengths, your limitations, your guilt and insecurities as part of your make-up.
I remember a woman with a learning disability who kept talking her way into jobs that she then failed at until she finally rose to prominence in a cosmetics company. Every successful author has gone through a prolonged period of rejection after rejection. Many of the greatest Presidents have failed at previous endeavors or been defeated in previous campaigns. These include Grant, Lincoln and even Washington.
I do not claim to have all of those things either. However, I do have most of the things that I described and I managed to attain them through my value-based goals, plans, process-visualizations, and inspired action. I didn't ask the universe for it, you might say that the universe knew, but I was driven to get these things. I didn't act or pretend like I already had them.
When we are really longing for a relationship, it is easy to let standards and boundaries go out the window. If you are looking for a guy, you may be willing to give anyone that floats into your orbit a chance. Now, I am not saying not to be open to different people, because I think that is a good idea. Sometimes we can get too specific with the type of person we want to meet, and close off potential matches. Sometimes, what we think we want in a person is really something different, or not as important as we deem it now.
Don't wait for the relationship to manifest; you must first become the person who already has these qualities. This includes preparing your space for the partner of your dreams: Clean out your closet, empty a draw or replace that worn-out wallpaper. Think of all the ways in which you can prepare yourself and your life to be in perfect alignment with your perfect mate.
As you start shifting beliefs around this area of your life, you may notice certain things in your experience. You are meeting more people with whom you have common interests. You find yourself having great conversations with people, the types of conversations you envision having with your partner. You may find yourself going on more dates frequently with people who seem like a better fit for you than people you were going out with previously.
If sales is the basis to success in business, what are the secrets to succeeding at sales? At the foundation of any business, there are quite literally five fundamental keys that you need to have in place. This is not just about building an irresistible offer. Yes, you need that. But, you need so much more in place before that's even concocted or created.
5) No Date: When you live as if you have already accomplished your goals, there is no reason to establish deadlines or timelines. As Secret author Rhonda Byrne stated, “It takes no time for the Universe to manifest what you want.” While goal setting research supports the importance of establishing timelines to achieve success, LOA experts assert that it would be inappropriate to set a deadline for the universe to achieve your goal.
You can be happy now, and by doing this work, you are re-creating your world and embracing your capacity to Love. You are growing yourself into a new you. You are becoming the kind of person you’ll eventually attract into your life. You’re becoming more and more your True Self! Once you align with your True Self and take inspired action from that place, the possibilities are infinite!
One Piece of the Universal Puzzle: Although much focus has been rightly given to the Law of Attraction, more so since the success of the works of Abraham-Hicks and Rhonda Byrne's The Secret, it is not the full picture. The Law of Attraction is the basic Universal Law which holds everything together but there are another seven Universal Laws referred to in the ancient mystical and secret teachings. By understanding all the Laws of the Universe, you will be able to understand the true nature of reality and how you can experience the life you intend. The Law of Attraction is a major stepping stone in that direction but do not be misled into believing that it is the only one.
4) Hmm... weird again. Dunno what books you've read, but that is totally false. Nothing is perfect and the "LoA" I subscribe to doesn't say what you've described. Visualizing is only one tool of LoA... one which I don't really use. The perfect relationship and perfect diet are total BS. you don't visualize those things, you either build them (a good healthy relationship, not a perfect one) or follow them (a good diet).
If you’re looking to learn how to manifest love fast, the key message you need to internalize is that you have to start looking for love with real intention. What this means is that you must learn how to align yourself with a vibrational frequency that can attract love rather than further disappointment, and that you need to develop a vivid, clear sense of what you’re actually trying to do when you aim to manifest love.
You are welcome. You seem to already have that deeper knowing..now it is all about building that trust and working a bit with your mind to be more accepting of the beliefs and new reality you are looking to create. Everything that happens contains a lesson to strengthening our manifesting so whatever happened with that guy will be valuable in evaluating what is going on inside and moving forward with greater clarity.
As with all Law of Attraction work, trying to manifest love requires you look at the underlying assumption that holds you back. In this case, limiting beliefs that might block you from finding love. Try to write them down first. Then identify where they came from. Most importantly, write down a contradictory belief that you can then turn into a daily affirmation. Here is an article to get you started with three tips for creating powerful affirmations.
When it comes to interest in law of attraction, I would have to say the two things people are most trying to get is love or money, perhaps both at the same time. Relationships can be a tricky area of manifestation, not because it is inherently harder to attract them than other things, but because of all the ‘stuff’ we have built up over the years that lays heavy in our vibration. We have all sorts of beliefs that tell us we aren’t good enough. Our past failed romantic endeavors are etched into our minds, and we are convinced we can’t experience anything different. We worry we will never meet someone, or that we will have to settle for less than what we want.We stay in relationships that we know aren’t right for fear we won’t find something better.
And they'll try to use the "LoA" as a way to get more 'things' which really just satisfies ones ego and comes from a place of lack. They use it as a tool, as a means to an end. But it's not a tool, it's more of a "this is how it works" and being consciously aware of how it works can be pretty powerful, just not *necessarily* in the way many would think (red lamborghinis and such).
"Dreaming is one of humanity's greatest gifts; it champions aspiration, spurs innovation, leads to change, and propels the world forward," says Branson, in a blog post published earlier this year. "In a world without dreams there would be no art, no adventure, no moon landing, no female CEOs, and no civil rights. "What a half-lived and tragic existence we would have."
I was fortunate enough to have been given this book by the Author himself when I was a teenager back in the late 80's. I still read it as it is full of wisdom and speaks a truth that anyone-of any age or religion- can understand. I have even wondered if later works like "The Secret" and "Conversations With God" were copied from this original (written in 1965). It's a timeless spiritual guide that should be kept , read and re-read. Mr. Allen was a kind and helpful man. He seemed to live the life he writes so pointedly of. Perhaps he had been chosen as a messenger to write such an insightful and powerful little book? It's one of my staples and I highly recommend it.
14. Solve your own problems. You’ll find that by coming up with your own solutions, you’ll develop a competitive edge. Masura Ibuka, the co-founder of SONY, said it best: “You never succeed in technology, business, or anything by following the others.” There’s also an old Asian saying that I remind myself of frequently. It goes like this: “A wise man keeps his own counsel.”
Ten years later, they revisited the same Harvard MBA students to assess their results. The 13% of the class that had set goals but didn’t have them in writing were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84% of the class that had set no goals at all. However, it was the 3% of the class that had both set written goals in writing and had a plan for their attainment that astonished the researchers.