I also believe that out of nearly 7 billion people on this planet at this particular point and time in history, there is one person alive, living reasonably close to you – or planning to move there soon – who is the best possible match for you. In other words, out of all the people who exist, there’s one person who is exactly who you’ve been waiting for, and to that person, you are exactly what he/she has waited for, too.
Answer: In John 10:10, Jesus said, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” Unlike a thief, the Lord Jesus does not come for selfish reasons. He comes to give, not to get. He comes that people may have life in Him that is meaningful, purposeful, joyful, and eternal. We receive this abundant life the moment we accept Him as our Savior.
Okay, coming from me, those words might not have the same impact. But, what if I told you that this information comes directly from two of the best salespeople on the planet? As a student of self-improvement, I've followed many of the world's most sought-after purveyors of success. Anthony Robbins, for one. He's definitely my hero. But, so is Zig Ziglar.
Sorry, for my bad english (Not my mother tongue). I will use LOA for this also, one day… Anyways, I have some confusion. I have very nice girl in my class. She is total calm, peaceful, adorable etc. She is not too great by looks but her nature is very good. So, I want that girl in my life. I saw her daily. In comments, you have said, let the other person go>> On this point, I have doubt. I mean, so I dont think abt her? or think abt her in a positive way (Visualization) like, she is talking with me in good language or taking care of me. Plz be specific. I am truly dedicated and hard working person. Please give instructions how to attract. How many times (Hours) per day Visualization is enough. I really love my self and happy all the day.
Oral Roberts laid the foundations of the prosperity gospel, but his teachings on abundant life and seed-faith have important differences from teachers of the Faith Movement. Even though Roberts was often associated with the prosperity gospel and the faith movement because of his close doctrinal and personal ties with Word-Faith teachers, his abundant life teachings did not fully identify him with that movement.
I’ve read your book and followedour blog religiously-thank you so much for sharing your knowledge! I have been intending to manifest a specifuc relationship with my ex. I was even inspired to randomly buy him a plane ticket to see me-however on the am of his flight he contacted me and said he didn’t feel comfortable coming—I was so positive and sure to that he would come. I visulized him coming and our relationship reignitung—–what happened? What did I do wrong?
4. With regard to whatever worries you, not only accept the worst thing that could happen, but make it a point to quantify what the worst thing could be. Very seldom will the worst consequence be anywhere near as bad as a cloud of “undefined consequences.” My father would tell me early on, when I was struggling and losing my shirt trying to get Parsons Technology going, “Well, Robert, if it doesn’t work, they can’t eat you.”
2) The Second List: Deal Breakers. It’s now time get clear about what I call the ‘Deal Breakers’. These are the ‘red lights’ that you want to watch out for when you start meeting people. This is a smaller list where you identify at least three qualities that if this person were to exhibit, you would not engage in a relationship with them. In other words, the deal would be off.
Abundant life teachings may include expectations of physical and material prosperity and good health and well-being, but may also include other forms of fullness of life, including eternal life, when persecuted or suffering. For a Christian, fullness of life is not measured in terms of "fun" and "living large", or in terms of wealth, prestige, position, and power, but measured by fulfilled lives of responsibility and self-restraint, and the rewards and blessings that accrue over a lifetime of pleasing God. According to the abundant life interpretation, the Bible has promises of wealth, health, and well-being, but these promises are conditional promises. According to James 1:17, God gives only good and perfect gifts, so God only gives gifts and blessings that are compatible with that person's abilities and God's goals for that person. This interpretation raises serious issues and presents a condemning and discriminating view of poor or disabled Christians in the apostolic times and throughout history.
Trust the Universe. Imagine an alternate dimension that is almost exactly like the real world but whatever you truly desire comes true in an instant. See yourself in that dimension, where whatever you ask the Universe for comes to you in an instant. Don't look for what you asked for; this is where people tend to mess up. If you have to keep an eye out for an event that manifests your wish, it's only telling the Universe you don't have it, and you will attract not having it.
"It takes roughly three times of repeating the positive ideas to negate the negative thoughts. Try a vision board. List five things you want to focus on this month and constantly repeat them daily like a mantra. For example, my vision board says, 'Money flies at me from all directions.' Sometimes, I get a large-paying client, and sometimes, I simply find a quarter on the street. Point being, money is coming to me from everywhere. After you focus on what you want, you need to keep in that mindset. If you allow any negative thoughts to creep in, you will reverse or negate all the work you just did," Estes recommends.
As a high school teacher I am always searching for resources to share with my students and I found a gem when I came upon; 20 Secrets to Success for NCAA Student-Athletes Who Won’t Go Pro. It is a fantastic guidebook for all student-athletes. The advice is spot on. The writing is easily accessible and one can hear the voice of a mentor talking in earnest with aspiring student-athletes, helping the athletes to grow all the skills needed to become grounded successful individuals both on and off of the playing field. It is the perfect gift for a young person who is ready to embrace his/her future.
5) Affirmations (pgs. 241-242) and Focused Intentions (pgs. 244-245): There are fifty powerful and healing affirmations to choose from for incorporating them into all types of lifestyles. My current favorite two affirmations are: 1) I value my life and myself more and more each day. My second favorite affirmation from the listing currently is: I always take responsibility for my own happiness. I find many wonderful things to be happy about each day. The focused intentions (fifteen great ones to choose from) also resonated with me because I agree with the viewpoint of the authors that they are helpful in increasing your personal power. My favorite intention is #1 (on page 244) which is: I am learning to walk the path of peaceful pursuit. I always take joyous action towards my goals, all the while releasing attachment to the outcome. I create a happy life now and draw more and more happiness to me.
Attracting a good relationship doesn't mean that the relationship is going to be perfect or even permanent. Remember that you will attract someone who matches who you are in a given moment. If you or your partner change, the relationship may no longer be compatible. Sometimes we're meant to learn something from a relationship, and then move on when we're done.
Hi Elizabeth…I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all of our questions…no matter how big, small or repetitive…thank you for continuing to answer and being patient…we all are just trying to get it right…trying to find our happy place and manifest within it. I’ve been working on my energy everyday and learning to let go..even though he continues to pop up in my mind everyday, a couple of times a day. I’m not at all mad or hurt…just missing him…I smile and laugh when I think of him…and try my best to not let the missing him get in the way of the universe delivering my desires to me. But I would like to know if it is possible to manifest him or someone even better for Thanksgiving? I would love to have a great guy to accompany me for the holiday festivities and more! And how do I manifest faster? Thanks again in advance!
One of the best ways to invite love into your life is by sending out a Soulmate Call. A Soulmate Call is a powerful process that you can use to establish a soul-to-soul connection with your soulmate before you even meet. Both my Manifest Soulmate Love audio program and The Path to Soulmate Love course contain a guided meditation where I take you through this experience.
Michale does an incredible job of explaining LOA and sharing how to use it in your own life without all the mumble-jumble. Straight forward, easy to understand, and apply makes it a great book to read and read and read. I also listen to his podcasts and following him on youtube. He practices what he preaches and encourages everyone to be success in manifesting their dreams.
2) De-Cluttering your Mind. De-Cluttering your Mind means exactly that. It means letting go or releasing any fears or beliefs you have about love that are keeping love away from you. For example, many people believe they have some kind of fatal flaw or secret that may repulse others. For women, it normally is something physical, and for men, it is normally something in their financial situation or career. These insecurities will lead you to have thoughts such as:
You’ve got to put a roadblock on the sled path. Stop telling the OLD story and start telling the NEW story! The NEW story of how you want it to be. The story of what it’s like to be in the most magical, loving relationship with your Soulmate. Starting now. You’re going to start catching yourself when you’re chatting with friends and the OLD story starts to creep out. Notice it. Then shift to the NEW story.
Sure, you may have your fights, disagreements, etc.. I am not talking about creating some ‘perfect’ relationship where you never experience conflict or get annoyed by each other. I am talking about a relationship that feels right to the core, that doesn’t have all this ‘stuff’ in it that we really don’t want, but put up with because we think we have to.
Think of it as a radio signal. As you scan through the radio, in-between stations fight for a signal. Most people are pretty familiar with this experience. The two stations compete and occasionally you’ll hear one song and then parts of a different song start to edge in. You’ll notice that neither station comes in perfectly crisp and clear. In the same manner, when you experience doubt or fear, those thoughts and feelings interrupt and compete with your desires.
I have some questions about letting go of resistance. Looking back, I could finally let go of resistance by going on lots of dates and making myself exhausted, get sick and tired of trying to find the right guy. And after that moment, I could finally surrender and manifest guys that I actually wanted to be with. So maybe it could be one of the ways that people can let go of resistance? Is this the hard way?
1) Continue to send out a Soul Call and hold your intention to welcome your Soulmate into your heart. Connect with your Soulmate at the inner level by visualizing and feeling him/her as if he or she is already in your life. You can do this by buying them a card, or setting a place for them at your dinner table. You can also buy a soulmate ring, as a symbol of you holding a special place in your heart for your One. You may also want to listen to my ‘Soul Call’ guided meditation, especially when you’re feeling disconnected or negative about your love life.
Here’s the thing: you can only attract that to which you are a match, and if you are hiding who you really are, or are trying to construct some ‘perfect’ version of yourself you believe makes you more attractive as a potential mate, you will only attract other people who are putting up these same facades. You will never make any true connections—you’re being inauthentic and everyone you meet is being inauthentic, and eventually it will all come to the surface in some way. One of the reasons people struggle to meet the right person is because everyone is just walking around, faking it.
7) No Compassion: Don’t get involved with anything negative like charity or helping the needy. This will attract more negativity and poverty. Wallace Wattles, a LOA founder wrote, “Do not talk about poverty; do not investigate it, or concern yourself with it. Do not spend your time in charitable work, or charity movements, all charity only tends to perpetuate the wretchedness it aims to eradicate.” and “Give your attention wholly to riches; ignore poverty.” Rhonda Byrne in The Secret takes this a step further, “If you see people who are overweight, do not observe them…If you think or talk about diseases, you will become sick. What you think or surround yourself with – good or bad, is what you will bring upon yourself.” If you believe in a LOA avoid any of the “helping or health” professions such as physician, nurse, hospital worker, clergy, psychologist, police officer, paramedic, etc. Avoid professions in which you deal with poor people such as accountant, mortgage broker, banker, lawyer, etc. While research shows that charitable work, empathy and volunteering is beneficial to both the giver and receiver, avoid these things if you believe in a LOA.
Hi Angel – As I explained in my book, it’s all about you. Distance doesn’t matter with the Law of Attraction, even when using it for love and a specific person. You matter. Focus on creating the relationship you want and don’t worry about what you think are problems. Work on your thoughts, feelings, and vibration. Let go of how it’ll work. You have the ability to change your life and the Universe fully supports you.
Israel Regardie published books with the Law of Attraction theme as one of his prevailing Universal Laws. In, The Art of True Healing: A Treatise on the Mechanism of Prayer and the Operation of the Law of Attraction in Nature (1937), he taught a focused meditation technique to help the mind to learn to heal itself on a physical and spiritual level. Regardie claimed that the Law of Attraction was a valid method for attracting good physical health and for improvement in any aspect of one's life.
As the Executive Pastor, Catherine leads the ministries of the church and helps to facilitate those who like to work in the church. She graduated from the University of Houston Clear Lake with a degree in Business Management and completed her Master of Education from Regent University. It is necessary for ministers to prepare themselves in every way for God to us...
Step 1 is important because it prepares your mind and body to receive whatever you’re asking for. Our brains don’t know the difference between reality and imagination. When you engage in full, sensory imagination, your brain fires up your body to move forward. Muscles, blood flow, heart, lungs and every part of your body gear up to take part in whatever you’re imagining.
1) Metaphysical Pseudoscience: LOA proponents claim that it is based on scientific theory. It is at best, metaphysical pseudoscience with conclusions based on erroneous, unfounded, and often incorrect assumptions. The list of incorrect scientific information that is suggested by LOA creators is way too long for article (more details check out “Throw Away Your Vision Board book.” Here are a few of their scientific truths.”
When you do find yourself meeting with someone, don’t pin all your hopes on this person being the ‘one.’ You really don’t even know him yet, and you have no idea if this person is really compatible with you, or is the type of person you would want to be with over the long-term. Sure, you can be excited, and look forward to it, but release any expectation around how things will play out. Work on getting yourself into a state of ‘surrender’ where you just accept what happens as it happens, knowing all the while, what you want is coming, even if you have no idea how that looks right now.
It wasn’t until the morning after our little ‘party’ that I noticed something taped to the refrigerator – something that impacts me each time I read it. It was the IBD 10 Secrets to Success. Once my head cleared, I quickly copied them down and read them over and over again. After our vacation I made copies and posted them in my home office and inside a journal I decided to keep.
The law of attraction for relationships tends to manifest itself through the kind of positive and negative mindset building activities we engage in on a daily basis. The activities that you do as a person who loves himself will draw more people into your life. This will happen through the constant positive thoughts that will go through your mind. Good memories and thoughts tend to make you happier as a person and anybody near you can actually notice it. They will immediately get interested in you. The other person will want to know what actually makes you the kind of person you are, what make you happy. This will slowly build up into a special connection with that person especially if you share the same interests in life.
For some people, it seems like the stars repeatedly align, as if they wrote their own destiny. Despite challenges or hiccups, these people come out of even the toughest situations unfazed, blessed in one way or another by what seems like a miracle. How do they do it? And what if you learned there was a secret to cultivating the life you want? It sounds pretty crazy, but the Law of Attraction is something that many people believe in. So what's the deal with all of it, anyway?
This step is important because those competing signals can be quite strong. Weaken the signal or change the direction of those thoughts like this: Approach those feelings with the love and compassion that you would feel towards a lonely, small child or a hurt animal. When you love yourself, you open up the possibility to receive your greatest desires, and you begin to only desire the things that are best for you.
Success rate of 0.1%? Where'd you get that statistic? But whatever the actual number, your question is an invalid one. The law of gravity works 100% of the time, except we can fly planes, right? Yes, I know that sounds silly, but it's really to show you how silly YOUR question is because "LoA" works even "negatively" (put in quotations because human perception is what labels things as positive or negative when really, the universe is 'neutral' and things don't happen as a way to punish us... that's just ridiculous, it's not personal).
You can be happy now, and by doing this work, you are re-creating your world and embracing your capacity to Love. You are growing yourself into a new you. You are becoming the kind of person you’ll eventually attract into your life. You’re becoming more and more your True Self! Once you align with your True Self and take inspired action from that place, the possibilities are infinite!
"The original creators of the law of attraction going back to the 1880s including Prentice Mulford,James Allen, Thomas Troward, William Walker Atkinson, Bruce MacLelland, Wallace Wattles, Napoleon Hill, Earl Nightingale, and W. Clement Stone promoted the belief that this is a universal law in which you attract only what you are thinking about. Modern LOA proponents such as Rhonda Byrne, Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, John Assaraf, Joe Vitale, The Hicks family, and many others have stated similar beliefs."
The union of all people is only a mechanism for perfecting the process of soul-consciousness. Therefore, the process of attracting a soulmate, as well as the process of keeping the soul you already live with, but are experiencing a crisis, depends on how much you accept communion as a school of awareness and learning, the transformation of oneself.